After many people reaching out asking me:
“What is the best book for learning how to make money?”
“What is the best book to grow myself?”
“How are you always so happy all the time?”
Through reading, you expose yourself to new things, new information, new ways to solve a problem, and new ways to achieve one thing. Reading does help you form a better you, doesn’t it?
Through reading, you begin understand the world more. When you are reading, you are actually gaining the knowledge and experience of someone. It can hasten your success towards a goal, as you don’t need to repeat the same mistake while focusing on the right path in achieving one thing.
I thought I would take it upon myself to break down a few of my favourites over the years. Now there is different books for different purposes and values. Some books may not relate to you, but would change someone else’s life!
If you feel like doing a good dead, share some of these suggestions or this web page with other people you know that may benefit.
So, my top picks in relation to different areas and why.
- Rich Dad Poor Dad – Robert Kiyosaki. This book gave me the understanding of the 3 different types of income and which one will truly set you free. “Find a way to make money while you sleep or work until you die”
- Think and Grow Rich – Napoleon Hill. This is an all time classic, that everyone should read!
- Be Obsessed or Be Average – Grant Cardone. This book talks about what it takes to stand up and stand out in the crowd, it talks about taking massive action. Gives you some great tips on how to train your mind to take massive action!
- Go Pro – Eric Worre. Without this book, I don’t believe I would be where I am at today. It taught me the skills to build a 6 figure RESIDUAL income from my laptop and to teach others how to do the same!
- The Four Agreements – Don Miguel Ruiz. This is the first book I recommend to most who want to get started in growing themselves. It gives you a good understanding of how to show up, how to not let things get to you, how to deal with people and life.
- The Go-Giver – Bob Burg. This is a great story on how to win at life, at progressing yourself and your impact on others.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People – Stephen R Covey. This book will condition you on how to simply just get shit done. How to set structure up in your life and how to get out there and attack what you need to attach most effectively.
- The Big Leap – Gay Hendricks. Helps you to understand what may be holding you back in several areas of your life. A good wake up call. If your feeling stuck, this book will give you a bit of a push.
- The Five Love Languages – Gary Chapman. This book helped me heaps, not only with my own relationship at the time, but relationships in general with friends, family and people I work with! Highly recommend!
- How to Win Friends and Influence People – Dale Carnegie. Don’t let the title put you off, when I think of Influencing someone, I think of helping them take action on something they have been putting off to get them a positive result.
So there is 10 books to get you started. I am a massive fan of Audio books, you can download them off ‘iBooks’ on the iphone or Audible.
I know you may not read them, but if I told you these books would create you $1,000,000 dollars, would you read them?
If the answer was Yes, im excited to hear from you after you finish the first.